Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Show, Show Stoppers.
Ouch.
After sitting here trying to type something half decent, that's the only word that sticks. Ouch, and why. Why and when. When and the hopes, dreams, sinful desires of the past.
I want it to hurt.
I want it to last.
I want it to hurt.
I want it to last.
No, i want it to hurt..
Who?
I don't know what i want.
But why does it matter?
Why does it still haunt me and gnaw at me
and want me to think, think, think about
it, them, it.
Ouch.
I thought that was it.
i would've stayed up with you all night
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:45 PM